Guidelines for ICESM 2018 Authors
3. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
Ø Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
Ø Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
Ø Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
Ø Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.
1. Papers for publication must be submitted in fulll paper electronically via https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ICESM2018.
2. If you want to present your research on ICESM 2018, NO publication purpose, please refer to Oral Presentation ONLY, abstract must to be submitted.
3. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
4. The final papers must be submitted before the requested date.