Guidelines for ICESM 2020 Authors
3. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the article will be rejected directly.
4. Review Process: All the submitted articles will be passed through two rounds review process. The full paper will assign at least two suitable technical committee members as reviewers for each paper whose areas of expertise have to match with the topics of the papers. The conference secretary will contact you about the review result after the reivew processed finished. Please look out for your email.
2. submit the articles to the conference email box:
matter what kind of method you choose, please do not
2. submit the articles to the conference email box: email@example.com.
No matter what kind of method you choose, please do not submit twice.
2. If you want to present your research on ICESM 2020, NO publication purpose, please refer to Oral Presentation ONLY, abstract must to be submitted.
3. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
4. The final papers must be submitted before the requested date.